The Bhojpur Consulting would be able to receive or pay money using different modes of payment (e.g. Credit / Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Bank Draft, etc.) depending on the location or amount involved in any transaction. To comply with the local government rules, regulatory guidelines, and optimize the overall cost per transaction, we have defined the following list of payment guidelines.
- Except for very small amounts (e.g. below INR 7000/- or approx. USD 100/-) per transaction in a pre-approved scenario, we do not encourage our staff members to either pay or receive any cash transactions.
- We will not accept or pay in mutilated notes or old coins for any reason whatsoever.
- We strongly believe that BHIM Unified Payments Interface (UPI) service is a game changer that would simplify monetary transaction processing for urban as well as rural parts of India equally in a dramatic way. So, we encourage using India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Paypal, PayTM, PhonePe, MobiKwik, etc. for small amounts (e.g. below INR 70,000/- or approx. USD 1000/-) per transaction.
Credit or Debit Card
- We trust on secure RuPay or Visa or MasterCard or American Express payments
- The payment or receipt of Card transactions is acceptable only for relatively small amounts (e.g. below INR 70,000/- or approx. USD 1000/-) per transaction, we do not encourage it.
- We prefer to receive or pay online (in Indian Rupees only) using NEFT or RTGS or IMPS internet banking transactions.
- All the Foreign Remittances (e.g. inwards or outwards) in several other foreign currencies through a Bank Transfer is acceptable to us after adjusting applicable currency conversion and bank's transaction fees.
Bank Draft or Cheque
- We prefer to receive or make payments (either in INR or USD or EUR or JPY or GBP or AUD currencies) to any agreed amount through bank draft or cheque per transaction. It is our most preferred mode of transaction across the globe.
- All such transactions require verifiable documentation to comply with local government rules and banking regulations.
- We can accept or pay amount in other popular foreign currencies, such as: CAD, CHF, CNY, SEK, MXN, NZD, SGD, HKD, NOK, KRW, TRY, RUB, BRL, ZAR, DKK, PLN, TWD, THB, MYR, etc. upon prior approvals.
Currently, we do not accept or pay in any kind of cryptocurrencies to comply with applicable laws in India. Please feel free to contact us directly, if you have any queries further.