The Bhojpur Consulting applies different modes of communication depending on the needs of our clients or partners. We follow the list of rules or policies mentioned below.
Message Exchange - for immediate attention
- Email - we conduct majority of our business communication using Emails. Typically, all of our employees have access to a Microsoft Office 365 plan.
- Chat - we encourage use of our official channels for Text Chat
- SMS - we prefer to receive SMS through our official channels only
- Microsoft Office 365 - we encourage all the parties (e.g. staff, clients, partners) to leverage Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint for sharing any information with stakeholders.
- G-Suite for Business - we encourage all the parties (e.g. staff, clients, partners, ) to leverage Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, etc. for sharing any information with stakeholders.
- Email - we conduct majority of our business communication using Emails. Therefore, one can attach required documents, but please make sure that it is virus free.
- Fax - we discourage use of facsimile unless necessarily required. However, we have subscribes to international fax services that send us all the document in Email form.
- Postal - aligned with our Green Computing policies, we discourage the use of paper printed content to save trees. However, it is acceptable, if necessary, due to regulatory compliance needs of printed contents.
- Google Meet or Hangouts - we use a paid subscription of the Google Hangouts for official communication. A given meeting can accommodate multiple users simultaneously.
- Skype for Business - we use a paid subscription of the Microsoft Skype for Business for all of our official communication. A given meeting can accommodate multiple users simultaneously.
- Other Messengers - we discourage any use of free messenger applications (e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, etc) for any official communication.